VACANCY: Cricket Administrator (Maternity cover)
Job Title: Cricket Administrator
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Reports to: Managing Director
Date Effective: March 2022
Contract: 12 months, Fixed Term (cover for Maternity Leave)
Benefits: 34 days leave(including bank holidays), flexible hours, healthcare plan
The Devon Cricket Board Ltd wish to appoint a Cricket Administrator (cover for Maternity Leave, but with a view to extension) to provide clerical and administrative support to the organisation and its professional staff. The successful applicant be will play a vital part in the smooth running of operations and the overall success of the organisation.
The role involves both written and oral communication, word processing and typing, and requires IT, organisational and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
The kind of person we’re looking for:
• Confident and effective communicator
• Someone who enjoys having a mix of things to do
• Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
• Likes getting things done
• Highly organised
• Has excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Word and Excel
If you require further information about this post, please contact Matt Theedom on either 01392 262509 or 07805 554636. If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please compete and send an application form via the secure link on our website.
· Deadline for applications is midday Friday 11th February
· Candidates invited for interview will be contacted via email by Monday February 14th
· Interviews will be held at The Devon Cricket Centre on Friday 18th February