All Stars Cricket is the first step in the national pathway for cricket. With fun at its heart, the programme aims to inspire children aged five to eight to take up cricket, provide a great first experience of the game and engage with a new audience of potential volunteers. We are excited to bring All Stars Cricket to life with your help and welcome new players and their families to your club.
Your club will receive full support from the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) when implementing All Stars Cricket, including the following:
- All Stars Cricket equipment and resources provided at zero cost to the club
- Easy-to-use online system and tools
- National marketing campaign and marketing guide to promote your club locally
- Online and face-to-face volunteer training
- Dedicated member of County Cricket Board staff to help implement All Stars Cricket at your club
- Access to the All Stars Cricket helpdesk
- Receive £5 per child plus the opportunity to apply for the ECB small grant scheme to make your facilities more family friendly*
* Rebate based on recommended retail price of £40 per child
2017 was a strong first year for All Stars Cricket and we are looking to build on that this summer. In addition to the great benefits you received last year, such as free equipment and activator training, here is what’s new for 2018:
- Dedicated member of staff for the duration of the programme
- Enhancements to the ClubSpark online management system to make your life easier such as the ability to upload documents easily and record parent involvement in sessions
- Increased marketing support with new assets to use plus a marketing and communications guide to help you promote your session locally
- Opportunity to apply for the ECB small grant scheme to make your facilities more family friendly
All centres who upload their programme sessions by 31 January 2018 will automatically be entered into a prize draw for a visit by former England captain Michael Vaughan to their All Stars Cricket session (terms and conditions apply).