All Stars Cricket is the first step in the national pathway for cricket. With fun at its heart, the programme aims to inspire children aged five to eight to take up cricket and provide a great first experience of the game. We are excited to bring All Stars Cricket to life with your help and welcome new players, supporters and potential future volunteers to your club.
Your club will receive full support from the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) when implementing All Stars Cricket, including the following:
- All Stars Cricket equipment and resources provided at zero cost to the club
- Online and face-to-face volunteer training
- Administration for All Stars Cricket handled centrally by the ECB
- Free centre pack and volunteer kit
- Access to All Stars Cricket support centre
- All Star Incentives e.g. free tickets for children to Test matches and One-Day Internationals
Download and read our All Stars Cricket brochure (PDF 74MB) for further detail on delivering the programme at your club.
Download and read the following for further detail on delivering All Stars Cricket at your club:
- All Stars Cricket programme information (PDF 11.6MB)
- All Stars Cricket pathway infographic (PDF 212KB)
Register your club for All Stars Cricket
We are looking for excellent volunteers to oversee our All Star Cricket centres, creating a top-class environment for kids and parents alike. Start your search today for those enthusiastic, vibrant and motivated people who will inspire young children at your club.
Although many All Stars Cricket Activators will have excellent experience of cricket it is by no means essential – first and foremost, we are looking for people with fantastic personal skills. Start the search within your club network for the perfect Activator.
Cricket clubs that have already registered to become All Stars Cricket centres can access the online management system, ClubSpark, via the below link.
The system allows clubs to manage their All Stars Cricket details, incorporating the following:
- Adding and updating contact information
- Adding activators
- Setting up bank details
- Inputting programme details – session dates and times, venues and cost
Please email email@example.com if you require more information around the ClubSpark system.
Access ClubSpark here