Following the success of the U19 T20 competition in 2018 we are now taking official registrations and payments for the 2019 competition.
The entry fee will remain at £50 and include:
- Pink match balls for each team
- Training for volunteers
- A support package from ECB & DCB – including activation pack, player statistics package and interaction on social media
- Access to discounted T20 kit and opportunity to apply for grants
- 4-6 games leading to a county finals day
Please register your team and pay via this link - http://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/z6q8rz
After collecting feedback from clubs the majority agreed for the competition to be run as it was last year in terms of general organisation.
Once registration closes teams will be put into groups based on geography and then play 4-6 games at convienient times for clubs before the end of August.
Each group will have a local meeting to get fixtures in the diary, collect match balls and get general competiton updates.
Finals day will take place at Budleigh Salterton Cricket Club on Sunday 1st September, with the first semi-final commencing at 10am.
WHY U19 T20??
- Retains young players within the game by giving them the opportunity to play with their friends beyond traditional age group cricket
- Creates outstanding match experiences linked to T20 Blast
- Provides opportunities for young players/people to actively volunteer within cricket
WHY PLAYERS LOVE IT...
- Opportunity to play more and have fun with friends
- Compete against their own peers
- Ownership of their own game day experience
- Individual player statistics at a county and national level
- Links to the Vitality T20 Blast
WHY CLUBS LOVE IT...
- Retains young players within the club, and attracts previously lapsed players
- Develop the next generation of volunteers within the club
- Opportunity to generate revenue on match days
- Match balls, promo material and opportunities for grants all included