The Grassroot Cricket Awards (formerly known as the OSCA’S) are a great opportunity to nominate that person at your cricket club that deserves a huge thank you for their efforts in the past 18 months, 10 years or 50 years!
– Connecting Communities – A club or organisation that has gone above and beyond the call of cricket to support communities/groups coming back to the game we love.
– Inspired to Play – An individual or group within your club or community organisation going above and beyond to open the game to new audiences.
– Rising Star Award – Young Volunteer making a difference – 11-16 year olds helping to make a difference in the game.
– Game Changer – Young Volunteer – 17 – 25 year olds helping to make a difference in the game.
– Unsung Hero – Those heroes who impact our game and help us make cricket happen. This could be ground staff, coaches, officials, umpires or other volunteers.
– Growing the Game – A League volunteer, committee member or administrator going above and beyond to support clubs and help increase the number of games played.
– Lifetime Achiever – That one individual who has given many years of service to your club or community group you could not do without.
– Cricket Innovator – Someone who has brought new ideas and or implemented new systems to improve your club or community.