Aims & Objectives of the Pitch Advisors
The purpose of the Pitch Advisor scheme is to address issues regarding:
• Minimum performance quality standards.
• Consistent advice across England and Wales.
• Active response to clubs.
• Higher profile for groundsmanship.
• Accurate assessment of cricket priority sites.
•Proactive move between professional and voluntary sector.
Pitch Adviser roles include:
1. Advise on the quality performance of specific pitches / squares and produce recommendations (where necessary) for any improvements.
2. To monitor the developments of any facilities (including non turf (artificial) pitches) on which recommendations are being implemented.
3. Available, if required, to assess pitches / squares / non turf (artificial) pitches.
4. Help build an effective Groundsmans Association.
East Area Advisor
South Area Advisor
West Area Advisor
North Area Advisor