NOW CLOSED VACANCY: Administrator (maternity cover)
****** NOW CLOSED *****
Job Title: Cricket Administrator
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Reports to: Devon Cricket Board
Date Effective: January 20th 2020
Remuneration: £17000 (pro rata)
Contract: 7 months, Fixed Term (cover for Maternity Leave)
The Devon Cricket Board Ltd wish to appoint a Cricket Administrator (cover for Maternity Leave) to provide clerical and administrative support to the organisation and it’s professional staff. The successful applicant be will play a vital part in the smooth running of operations and the overall success of the organisation.
The role involves both written and oral communication, word processing and typing, and requires IT, organisational and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
The kind of person we’re looking for:
• Confident and effective communicator
• Someone who enjoys having a mix of things to do
• Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
• Likes getting things done
• Highly organised
• Has excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Word and Excel
If you require further information about this post, please contact Matt Theedom on either 01392 262509 or 07805 554636. If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please compete and send an application form via the secure link on our website.
SUBMIT VIA THIS SECURE LINK
The Devon Cricket Centre
University of Exeter
· Deadline for applications is midday on Friday 29th November
· Candidates invited for interview will be contacted via email by Monday 2nd December
· Interviews will be held at The Devon Cricket Centre on Thursday 12th December