ECB Cricket Coach Awards 2018
If you know an inspirational coach who deserves recognition then why not nominate them for an ECB Coach Award?
The window for nominations for 2018 is now open and as in previous years there are three different categories;
· Category 1 Outstanding Contribution
· Category 2 Coach of the Year
· Category 3 Young Coach of the Year
The awards are designed as a way of thanking the people that go the extra mile to support, nurture and develop the next generation of players and/or coaches.
Nominees for the Outstanding Contribution award should be at the heart of coaching activity and have helped to do one or more of the following:
- Provide administrative support and or the development of coaching.
- The development and growth of coaches and or Coaches Association’s.
- Increased the number of coaches and or player participation.
Outstanding Contribution nomination form please click here
The Coach of the Year will have contributed to:
- The development and success of players and teams
- The design, production and implementation of coaching programmes.
- Provided innovation and inspirational coaching methods which have significantly improved player and team performances.
Coach of the Year nomination form please click here
The Young Coach of the Year will have:
- Shown a commitment to developing the game at grass roots and community level.
- Had a clear impact with a local school or club.
- Shown creativity and determination in their development as a coach.
Young Coach of the Year nomination form please click here