Jewson Scheme 2017
How would you like to have £250 to spend in your local Jewson Branch?
In partnership with the ECB, Jewson are once again offering clubs the opportunity to collect a bonus £200* credit just for setting up a Jewson Privilege Account with an initial deposit of £50.
All you have to do is...
- Apply for your Jewson Privilege Account Scheme via your club’s NatWest CricketForce registration page here**
- Deposit £50 into your club's account
- Receive your bonus £200* courtesy of the ECB - no strings attached!
- Get spending on improvements to your club and take advantage to the preferential rates offered to cricket clubs nation wide
For further information on the Jewson Privilege Account Scheme please download and read their Guidance Notes.
* Available to the first 1500 clubs that register only
** If you'd like to know who setup your club's page, email email@example.com
For the full list of NatWest Cricketforce approved partners, click here.